Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What month is it again?

The grillmaster at work... in January!


It doesn't usually get this warm at this time of year even in southern California! It's been SO mild lately. We've been sleeping with our windows open. I jinxed us this year -- it's probably never going to snow this year b/c I have all the snow gear for the girls already. Now, if I had waited until now to get their snow boots & pants & mittens & stuff, we would've had at least three blizzards by now.

We're actually all hoping the mild weather is going to last at least until the March for Life next week. :) It's cooling down today, though -- and I just checked the forecast and found out it's supposed to be really cold and windy and rainy and snowy.

Figures.

But it was really nice having grilled chicken in the middle of winter!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, YOU'RE the ones who stole all our warm weather. It has been Cuh-Hold. I mean, lows of 32°. They had a picture on the news of a fountain covered in ice because the water froze.

    ReplyDelete