
(new Pickles logo courtesy of the Webification 2.0 tool, courtesy of F.U. News)
Yes, we've been dragged kicking and screaming into the NEW blogger. Do you like? My one complaint with it is that the template is now so complicated that I'm going to have to learn how to program in html all over again, just to fine-tune the sidebar. (I had to completely re-enter everything in the sidebar -- insomnia can be very useful sometimes -- just b/c I couldn't do a simple cut & paste of all our customized info. Grrr.) What the h-e-double hockey sticks are widgets???
Sigh... now I know how old timers feel about computers. Too much new stuff to keep up with! Maybe we should just go back to the old fashioned way of communicating with y'all by taking pictures, getting the FILM developed, and actually MAILING you copies along with HAND-written updates. Gosh, talk about medieval! Of course, we'd have to charge you all a subscription fee b/c postage is so darn expensive. Why, back in MY day...
Okay, I'm going to stop now before I totally sound like a cranky old fogey.
I love your new site. It took me forever to update ours too. Blogger Beta is much more fun!
ReplyDeleteI've finally been dragged into the New Blogger as well. The new template editing is sooo much cooler, though I will have to learn how to edit all over again. It took me a good hour or so to figure out how to adjust the font size on the headers on the sidebar.
ReplyDeleteBut it's still better. I hated having to edit the HTML in the template every time I wanted to change the sidebar. And I hated how it used to take 5 minutes to publish every time you made a change to the template.