Here's a family video from Christmas Eve when we decorated our tree. About 45 minutes smashed into about 5 minutes. Hope you enjoy it. I had fun putting it together. More to come in the future as time permits.
I know that some of you have had problems accessing it. To get on our "special friends" list and view the video you must send a suitcase of large, unmarked bills to ...
I do have an option of making the video public and allowing everybody to view it, but due to what I'd consider a healthy level of paranoia I'd rather keep it private and only post it on my blog. I'm currently working with You Tube to get it to work.
For now I'll keep it as public so ye family and friends can view it. Let me know if you can't.
For those of you who can't watch the embedded video. Click here.
I clicked on the video but all I got was this message from YouTube:
ReplyDelete"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."
Do I need a password?
I'm still getting that message from YouTube.
ReplyDeleteWhat is a "sender's friend request"?
Do I need to join YouTube in order to watch it?
Oooh! It just magically started while I was composing a comment for your Delurking post! Thanks for whatever you did!
ReplyDeleteIt's a charming video. Thanks for posting it.
By the way, did the girls hang up the little Finnish girl decorations that we sent them for Christmas?
Hooray! Glad it works, ..., for now.
ReplyDeleteYes, they hung up the little girl decorations, and they each loved them. Katie kept trying to take the girls off the tree and make them fly through the air on a plastic Santa sleigh we have. She also kept trying to put them to bed in various places.
Awwwww, you have such a homemade star from your very first Christmas. That is so special. What a great tradition. The girls made the cutest little comments. It was an adorable video. I'm sure Anne Marie & Lucia will love watching it tomorrow. They're sleeping right now.
ReplyDeleteI can't view it! :( Snif!
ReplyDeleteWhere do I send the unmarked bills?