Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Like Snow

Cold snow, Slow snow

White snow, Icy snow

I like snow

Snow falling softly with everything still

White in the blue night, white on the sill

White in the trees on the far distant hill
With everything still

I like snow.

(from "The Friendly Book" by Margaret Wise Brown)
photo captions:
1) Our Snow Bunnies (there's NO way Katie's going to let lost! she GLOWS)
2) Aren't Katie's gloves to die for? I saw the hat & mitten set and HAD to get them for her. They were MADE for her.
3) I can't believe how long Katie's hair is getting!
4) Miriam enjoying the first snowfall of the year, and asking every 3 minutes when Katie was going to wake up so we could go outside and she could throw snowballs at Daddy (her crowning glory of the day was when she pasted him across the hinder, as he was bending over to scoop up a snowball to throw at HER!)
5) I like snow. (but not my camera's reflection)

No comments:

Post a Comment