
to this:

Yiiiiikes!
I went to the local Hair Butchery and donated a long chunk of hair to Locks of Love (that's the only reason I would ever grow it that long, or cut off so much at once!). This is the shortest my hair has ever been, since I was about 18 months, I think. I actually really, really like it this short! For once the stylist did a good job, even though she was very cavalier about snipping several more inches off! But it has lots of body this way and looks so healthy and cute and perky, that hopefully it will make up for my baggy eyes and green-around-the-gills look these days. :)
Miriam came to the salon with me and stood there looking cute while I got chopped. She thought the hair washing sinks were pretty funny. When I got home and showed the haircut to Katie, at first she looked at me with shock, like I was missing an eye or something, then kept walking around and around me, saying, "Mommy, your hair is SHORT!" Then she said, "Mommy, you need to cut MY hair too." Miriam, however, says she wants to grow her hair to the floor.
I bet your neck feels so much cooler now. That's the first thing I always notice when I cut my hair. That and the fact that it takes so much less time to wash in the shower. Enjoy your cute new cut. Sometimes something so simple can make you feel like a million bucks.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great cause for which to sacrifice your hair!
ReplyDeleteI love a BIG change in hair - so fun! Enjoy. (Laurel gave me your blog address)
ReplyDelete