Keep us in your prayers. Even though I've got good vibes about it this time around, anxiety never, ever goes away once you've lost one baby. Right after I took this test I made an appointment with my OB, mostly to check hormone levels. Everything came back great, praise God! So as far as my input goes, we're good. Now I just need to make sure I don't eat so much that I start to look like the side of a barn by 4 months! Like all my other pregnancies, I've found that the best help for pregnancy nausea is... eating. all. the. time. (Right now I'm polishing off a bowl of Honey Nut O's, even though it's 8:30 pm and I just had dinner 2 hrs ago.) Unfortunately, the copious amounts of vitamin B6 that helped me so much in the past haven't made much of a difference as far as nausea goes -- although it certainly is keeping me from daily plotting the deaths of my family members. (Yay Premesis!) It just seems patently unfair that I've had to undergo the first trimester three separate times in the space of a year. Hopefully this time will be the last for several years! I'm really looking forward to that second-trimester energy surge.Regarding due date, we have no idea. (when you've been charting for 7 years, you tend to get a little lazy...) It was too early for the doctor to do an ultrasound, anyway. But I'm going to hazard a guess at late March-ish. (Add it to all the other family birthdays then!) So the baby & I will be well enough for the big wedding in June, no fear! It will probably just take us twice as long to get there, since we'll be stopping for breaks every 2 hrs, at least. Ah well. I can guarantee I won't complain. I can't wait to have a squishy little peanut again.

Sweet and Low by Jessie Wilcox-Smith
HOOOORAY!!! You will be in my prayers!!! I'm so excited for you!!! (Do the exclamation points not demonstrate?) It has been too dang long since we've caught up. We will have to do that soon. I'm now a retired woman. (We're hoping that calming me the heck down will assist my fertility. And, life is just too crazy with two breadwinners right now.) Anyway, I'm so happy to wander over today and read this news. May you be blessed with a healthy nausea!!;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you. This is a wonderful gift. I will be praying for the pregnancy and you'll be feeling better.Blessings to all-MOM
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best news I've heard in a long time! I'm praying hard for all of you guys. And may your little saints in heaven watch after their baby brother or sister and intercede with Our Lord, asking Him to keep this little one healthy and strong.
Oh, my goodness! Don't you Catholics know where babies come from?!?!?
ReplyDelete:P
We'll keep you in our prayers.
Love,
The den of Blue Foxes
Yes, we do, as a matter of fact, ...and we LIKE it.
ReplyDelete