Congratulations to the whole family. We've been praying for you and will continue to do so for a healthy and happy (and easy) pregnancy. Anne Marie thinks the best thing in the world is a new baby (and she is right)! Hope you're feeling better soon. It's no fun to be stuck on the couch.
Hey stinker! Rose Therese is MYYYYYY baby name. ;) (which the Mr. won't let me have if and when we get preggies -- hmph hmph hmph) Okay, I'd happily relinquish it to you! :) I also heard the name Maryrose the other day...I kinda liked it. Maybe it was because the little girl was so darned cute.
Hang in there! It's already down to 226 days as of today.
A great priest told me the best thing to do when your kids cause you suffering is to offer it up for them. Just think how blessed little Joseph or Rose will be!
Congratulations, Pickles family! Christine sent me the link to your blog, and I've enjoyed reading about and seeing your family. It's been forever since I've seen you it seems ... my husband is working in DC now so we're living in Fairfax, not too far away. Maybe we'll run into each other one of these days. God bless you and hope all goes well for you with this pregnancy. Jennie (Kacsir) McGuire
Therese is the copyrighted middle name choice of the South Bend Harolds. Use it and you'll find a big, fat, hairy, stinky, sweaty, swarmy lawsuit on your hands! CEASE AND DESIST!!!!
Congratulations to the whole family. We've been praying for you and will continue to do so for a healthy and happy (and easy) pregnancy. Anne Marie thinks the best thing in the world is a new baby (and she is right)! Hope you're feeling better soon. It's no fun to be stuck on the couch.
ReplyDeleteHey stinker! Rose Therese is MYYYYYY baby name. ;) (which the Mr. won't let me have if and when we get preggies -- hmph hmph hmph) Okay, I'd happily relinquish it to you! :) I also heard the name Maryrose the other day...I kinda liked it. Maybe it was because the little girl was so darned cute.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! It's already down to 226 days as of today.
ReplyDeleteA great priest told me the best thing to do when your kids cause you suffering is to offer it up for them. Just think how blessed little Joseph or Rose will be!
P.S. I love your choice of names!
Congratulations, Pickles family! Christine sent me the link to your blog, and I've enjoyed reading about and seeing your family. It's been forever since I've seen you it seems ... my husband is working in DC now so we're living in Fairfax, not too far away. Maybe we'll run into each other one of these days. God bless you and hope all goes well for you with this pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteJennie (Kacsir) McGuire
Therese is the copyrighted middle name choice of the South Bend Harolds. Use it and you'll find a big, fat, hairy, stinky, sweaty, swarmy lawsuit on your hands! CEASE AND DESIST!!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping for a Joseph Michael,
Paul