The last purge -- I promise! Everything else will be current after this. :) (I have GOT to blog more often...)
In the mornings, when the girls actually stayed in their room to play instead of jumping on my bed at o'dark thirty, I'd often stumble down the hallway and open their door to scenes like this one. (More often than not Katie would be wearing Miriam's clothes.)
Who said homemaking is unfashionable?
teeny-tiny teenie bopper
Super babyyyyyyyy!!! (note the diaper on the OUTSIDE of the overalls)
What a stud. Love you, Mr. Pickles! (this photo was actually taken by Miriam)
Certifiable.
Another adorable reading-together picture, just because they're so cute when they're good!And some old but-not-quite-as-old-as-the-even-older-news news:
Trip to the DC Zoo (can't believe we didn't get a picture of you & the hubby, Suebee!) There's an elephant in the background, I swear!
Learning all about giraffes. Alternative caption: if there's something to climb, she'll climb it.
Ah joy, a puddle to splash in!
Well, you got a pic of Matthew's leg... I'd recognize it anywhere (behind Katy in the splashy-splashy picture). I also recognize those ugly sneakers whose purchase I protested!
ReplyDelete