Children and dogs go together.
We need a dog.
And someone to train it and clean up after it and feed it and medicate it when necessary who ISN'T me. At least not now. I'm not ready for another baby yet!
(special thanks to Lady and Jackie, canes Ecclesiae Domesticae)
lol...that was great.
ReplyDeleteThat's cute! I know how you feel...I really would love to have a dog, and Z. (age 6) would love to take care of it...except that I "don't" want to clean up after it and train it, and Z. wouldn't take care of it. Arg! I really like not having the clean up dog hair along with all the cookie crumbs. Of course, if the dog licked up all the cookie crumbs....then I'd only be left with dog hair to clean! And dog poo. And being awakened at the crack of dawn...yeah, I'm not ready. :(
ReplyDeleteOne nice thing about having a dog - no crumbs on the floor, especially under the dining room table! I miss having a dog to help clean up spills. ;-)
ReplyDelete