Pant pant pant... we made it! Joseph is a great baby -- it's just all the doctor appointments and blood tests that were killing us! Of course, he's fine -- just a little yellow, like all my babies.

Here he is in all his golden smiling glory! I finally had a chance to get out all the boy clothes (how we have so many with two girls, I'm not sure). And the blue and stripes have started pouring in from friends & family!

Newborn yawns are so cute. (so are Mr. Pickles' ears on a tiny baby!)

I know, new babies look a little funny -- all puffy-eyed and jowly -- but I have to agree with Miriam: "I just love him -- he's sooo cute and sweet!"

I can't believe that enormous girl there was ever this tiny.

Mr. Pickles: "Dessert is served! He's so yummy I could just eat him up."
I think I recognize that little white jacket with the blue stripes. If I'm right, both of Joseph's uncles wore it a LONG time ago.
ReplyDeleteMiriam's right. He's SOOO CUTE! And next to Katie, he's so tiny!