It was a fun quiz, but now I want to know the answers! Which one was the fake program? Who was the first guy? But what I REALLY want to know is, what was Greg's score? -Rachel
I don't know if you'll read this buried comment, but I wanted to let you know that I do follow your blog and that I scored a 37% on your little nerd test. Genny, how on earth did you score so low? You're at least as nerdy as I. Aren't you? Harrumph. Maybe motherhood does something to you.
To my fiance's chagrin (and honestly a bit of my own), he scored a 93%! I am marrying an ultra-nerd. What will this do to my children? Suzanne
It was a fun quiz, but now I want to know the answers! Which one was the fake program? Who was the first guy? But what I REALLY want to know is, what was Greg's score? -Rachel
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you'll read this buried comment, but I wanted to let you know that I do follow your blog and that I scored a 37% on your little nerd test. Genny, how on earth did you score so low? You're at least as nerdy as I. Aren't you? Harrumph. Maybe motherhood does something to you.
ReplyDeleteTo my fiance's chagrin (and honestly a bit of my own), he scored a 93%! I am marrying an ultra-nerd. What will this do to my children?
Suzanne