Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mr. Pickles Nerd Score

As requested from my cousin-in-law-in-law (?), here is my nerd score.

I am nerdier than 51% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Actually, I really wanted to know anyway. I am definitely more nerdy than my wife, but that's to be expected. I thought that I would be more nerdy than my score predicted, though I figured that I was about average before taking the exam. I wish I knew how the questions ranked me.

I think that the determining question was "What kind of OS (wo)man are you?" Anybody who puts Unix/Linux is probably automatically shoved into the upper quartile. My answer of "Windows" probably knocked me a few rungs down the ladder of nerdiness.

1 comment:

  1. I am nerdier than 99% of all people.

    So there (I lied thru my teeth - Queen Medb)

    ReplyDelete