Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pictures courtesy of Cute Inc.

The shirt says it all.



One nice thing about being a stay-at-home mom to kids under 4 -- family naptime! I just couldn't pass up this cute photo op.



On Sunday one of my friends from church (who's only a couple years older) called Katie -- who had a serious kaboom head that day -- "Monchichi". Does anyone else remember these characters? I think I was just a little too young for them to make a lasting impression -- their heydey was the early 80's I think. After a quick Google search I came up with this image, as well as an old memory from when I was 5 or 6 of my best friend (who had an older sister) singing a song about them.

Monchichi

See the resemblance? (Her hair has gotten SERIOUSLY fuzzy lately! It's like perpetual bed-head.)

Monchichi Katie

1 comment:

  1. I remember Monchichi! I used to have a little doll of them. :)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete