Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Weeks!

Happy Second Week-day to meee! Aren't I handsome?

Mommy calls this The Ultimate Boy Onesie. It has everything on it! Puppies, baseballs, footballs, turtles, bugs, cars, dump trucks (filled with dirt), fire trucks, leaves, and frogs! Mommy makes sure to dress me in my cute newborn boy onesies every day, because I'm going to outgrow them quickly -- at my doctor appointment this morning I learned I had gained 6 oz. in the last 4 days! Now I weigh 10 lbs. 12 oz. -- I've already passed up my birthweight!

Obviously I'm a eating a lot (and going through diapers at an equally rapid rate -- between me and my big brother, we're making Mommy wash diapers every other day), and my jaundice is MUCH better. My doctor says I won't need any more heel pricks. Hooray! I do still need sunshine, though -- it's supposed to be cooler this week so my siblings and I are going to spend lots of time outside at playgrounds. Bright sunlight makes me sneeze, though.

a-CHOO!

3 comments:

  1. Looking good, Daniel! Your big cousin, Damien, had a footed onesie with the same pattern! I too thought it was the ultimate boy onesie!

    Now if I could only find full footed snap onesies in size 12-18 months, I'd be a happy mommy. >_<

    ~ The Resident Murloc

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO handsome! Congratulations!! -Maryann

    ReplyDelete