Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Belly Update

My belly is no longer rounded. It is square. It has angles.

Yep, this about sums it up. (sorry so small -- click on the comic to read it)

This baby is officially the latest of all our children. However, I just found out (thanks, Rie!) that the baby's due date, June 11, is also the feast of St. Tochmura, the patron saint of women in labor. Coincidence? Or Providence? Cross your fingers, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. =D

    ~ The Resident Murloc

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. You are much more patient than me. After two weeks of regular contractions with John and no action I decided to induce. We're praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI to all
    June 18 or 25? Grandma/MOM TE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa... are we taking more guesses?

    Well, I certainly don't wish upon you a stretched out pregnancy, especially since I'm sure you wanna meet the little one. (Not to mention you look like I could take a needle to your belly and you'd pop!)

    So, if I had to guess again, I would say June 13, because it's a Sunday. What a grand day to be born on! (Not to mention it's Uncle Dave's birthday!) =)

    But, fear not! You've got plenty of patrons of labor/childbirth still left in these last two weeks:

    June 16 - Saint Lutgardis: http://saints.sqpn.com/saint-lutgardis/

    June 17 - Saint Ursus of Aosta: http://saints.sqpn.com/saint-ursus-of-aosta/

    June 23 - Blessed Mary of Oignies: http://saints.sqpn.com/saintm9r.htm

    And, while these two are past the 2 week mark, if only by a couple of days, I thought I'd mention them anyhow:

    June 27 - Saint Hemma of Gurk: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemma_of_Gurk

    June 27 - Our Lady of Perpetual Help (Our Lady is also a patron of childbirth): http://saints.sqpn.com/bvm/

    Come on, baby! Mommy wants you out! Come meet the world already... we promise we don't bite! =p

    ~ The Resident Murloc

    ReplyDelete