How is it that I've had 3 children already, and I STILL don't feel ready to give birth again? Your prayers would be much appreciated -- I've been exceptionally absent-minded and irritable lately, which is a sure sign that The Blessed Event is coming soon, possibly within the next few days. A spirit of peace and joyous anticipation would be most welcome.
And hey, while we're at it, Place Ye Bets! An imaginary jar of homemade strawberry jam (it might even be a real one if the winner is here for the baptism) to the person who picks the closest birth date for Pickles #4. For some perspective:
The "official" due date is June 11.
Miriam was born at 37 wks and 5 days, which would have been last Wed.
Katie was born 2 days before the due date, which would be next Wed., June 9.
Joseph was born at 39 wks, which is this Friday.
At my appt. last week I was 1/2 cm dilated, but the baby hadn't dropped yet.
Any takers? Anyone?
Ok, my guess is next Monday June 7th...and I have the boy vibe.
ReplyDeleteBut really, who knows???
Extra prayers!!! Lots.
I'm guessing Saturday June 5th. Seems like a nice day to have a baby!
ReplyDeleteYou are all in my prayers for a safe and speedy (but not too speedy) delivery. And may God speed the day your precious little one is brought of the waters of baptism.
Well, as awesome as it would be for my godchild to share my birthday, you don't look like you can hold him in for another 10 days (for your first late baby), so I'll pick the next best: D-Day, June 6th! It would be most appropriate if he were a boy.
ReplyDeleteIn case a tie-breaker is needed, I'll guess 7 lbs., 10 oz. (I won't wish a big baby on you this time).
June 8th arrival-boy. Twins?MOM/Grandma Teresa
ReplyDeleteJune 8th arrival-boy. Twins?MOM/Grandma Teresa
ReplyDeleteI know, Dave! I was kind of hoping the peanut would come on your birthday, too -- but you're right, I don't think I can hold it in much longer (my lungs need SOME room to operate!). June 6 has also been on my mind, but we are NOT going to have a little Norbert. Or Norberta. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll go with a perfect 40 weeks (since Damien was exactly 40 weeks). June 11. =)
ReplyDelete~ The Resident Murloc
I would go with D-Day, too. June 6th, and a boy (cause it's only appropriate for the day).
ReplyDeleteTo tie-break with Dave, 9 lbs. 2 oz.