Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Meanwhile...

Here are a few random windows into our recent family life.

Continuing the great B. family tradition of reading at meals.

Teaching little brother a thing or two. (He likes books too! and not just for eating!)

The print is hard to read, but it says, "I get my good looks from my Dad." Is this shirt perfect for her or WHAT? (note The Boy weilding a stick in the background. This was taken shortly before he clonked himself on the head and collapsed in a puddle of tears.)

I saved the best for last:

She's got another hole!! This one has been loose for EVER -- it wasn't until I kicked her in the mouth (by accident! honest!) that it really loosened up. She finally got the courage to yank it out Saturday night. She looks so much older now with her holey mouth. It's too bad the other front tooth isn't quite as loose -- I just love little kids with both front teeth missing. I suppose I could kick her again... (kidding! kidding!) Sigh, further proof my widdle baby is gwowing up...

1 comment:

  1. When the tooth finally popped out I was in the kitchen washing dishes and cleaning up. I suddenly heard Miriam from the top floor excitedly yelling that she had something really, really, REALLY exciting to tell me. She then ran down the steps to tell me all about how her tooth finally came out and how she has a new window in her mouth and how the tooth fairy was going to come and how she had another loose tooth and how ...

    Well, you get the idea. I don't know how she kept talking while seemingly not breathing.

    ReplyDelete