Friday, December 05, 2008

Katie at Four

Our bear-cakes is now 4! Four is a big deal. Four is a big girl. Four means no more whining when you want something -- you're old enough for Mommy to insist on using words.

She's still so little and sweet it's hard to believe she's already 4!

She's SO grown up now that she can make her own birthday cake.

...out of mulch and leaves.

"Mommy, don't take a picture of me." "Okay, I'm not!" :) She's so camera shy that I have to lie through my teeth to get a decent shot of her.

Our kids' birthdays aren't timed well for outdoor parties, but we do it anyway!

Somewhere I thought we had a video of her cake, but I can't find it right now -- I'll update when I can.

The next shot I have is of Katie enjoying her birthday spoils.

She's at the stage where she loves playing with little things.

Hooray, a birthday smile!


And here, The Pickles presents to you, an exclusive birthday interview with the Katie-Bear:

What's your favorite color? Purple. I don't know. Blue.

...food? macaroni and cheese

...fruit? grapes. no no, blackberries

...drink? milk

...flower? daffodils

...book? Belle and the Beast

...song? Christmas songs

...clothes? dresses

...movie? Cinderella, when Gus-gus said "Happy Birfday" and Jacque said "no no no!"

...princess? Sleeping Beauty

Why? because I like pink colors

What's your favorite thing to do? draw and draw and draw

How do you like being four? Fun

What do you like about being 4? because then Miriam will let me draw on her princess book

What was your favorite birthday present? the big kitties

No comments:

Post a Comment