Friday, December 26, 2008

500TH POSTIVERSARY!!!

I KNOW!! Can you believe you've been subjected to our gratuitous kid photos and meandering thoughts 500 TIMES already?? Yay for you for hanging in there! While thinking about what to do to make this post special, we considered posting funny videos, or linking to favorite old posts, or summarizing the last few years in photos, or waxing eloquent about our family's journey together, blah blah. But I realized that the whole reason we even have this blog in the first place is for you, gentle reader. (Well, that and I'm too lazy and disorganized to send update letters to lots of people.) On this blog we aim to keep you all updated on the happenings, milestones, and various important occasions in our family's life. So we dedicate this, our 500th post, to you, our beloved family and friends!

And if there ARE any favorite posts that you'd like to read again but can't be bothered with trying to find, let us know in the comments and we'd be happy to find it for you and link to it here!

1 comment: