Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Updates!

I just wanted to draw your attention to the newly revised and updated "What We're Reading" section in the sidebar -- I know this list has always been so blah. So I've finally made the switch to pictures of the book covers to make it more interesting. I plan to add links too (so you can see larger versions of the covers) -- just not this time b/c we're going to bring them all back to the library on Friday anyway! (and I'm tired and want to go to bed!) So enjoy our sidebar's fancy schmancy new look! Hmm, maybe I'll revamp the whole blog's look, with more pretty colors and... wait, is this a manifestation of the nesting instinct?

1 comment:

  1. It's appropriate that you're reading Evangeline, since it's about some of your ancestors. It's also a good, romantic story. ;-)

    What's the other book? I can't make out the title.

    ReplyDelete