My score:***Your Inner European is French!***Smart and sophisticated.You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.I think the quiz is skewed. I'm definitely more passionate Polish or fierce Finnish than snobby French!Although my way IS always the best way! And I do tend to want the best of everything. ;-)Besides, they didn't have my dream car -- a Hummer (a big, fancy one, not the dinky H3). Or better yet, a Lexus LX 570 SUV, fully loaded.
Oooohhh... I had no idea your tastes were so expensive! ;)
I got:Your Inner European is Italian!Passionate and colorful.You show the world what culture really is. Christine
My score:
ReplyDelete***Your Inner European is French!***
Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.
I think the quiz is skewed. I'm definitely more passionate Polish or fierce Finnish than snobby French!
Although my way IS always the best way! And I do tend to want the best of everything. ;-)
Besides, they didn't have my dream car -- a Hummer (a big, fancy one, not the dinky H3). Or better yet, a Lexus LX 570 SUV, fully loaded.
Oooohhh... I had no idea your tastes were so expensive! ;)
ReplyDeleteI got:
ReplyDeleteYour Inner European is Italian!
Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.
Christine
I got:
ReplyDeleteYour Inner European is Italian!
Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.
Christine