Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Qoute(s) of the Week(s)

Mrs. Pickles had--what I would deem--to very good quotes during the past couple weeks. Here's her quote from last week.
"Adelbrained mothers should not be forced to pronounce the names of baby
products with common consonants."

"Adelbrained", indeed! What adelbrained individual speaks with such vocabulary? Answer: One who does a lot of crossword puzzles. That statement combined with those particular words struck me as very ironic.

Here's a much better quote for those of you who don't possess my appreciation for subtle irony. To understand it more fully, you'll have to first look at the following post regarding Mrs. Pickles snow kitty.
I just love this time of night after it snows! The snow is so
beauti--ohhhh, my kitty's head fell off!

Very humorous. Me and my alter ego were both laughing out loud.

1 comment:

  1. It's even better: what I actually said was "...baby products with only one consonant differential." (referring to the difference between sWing and sLing)

    ReplyDelete