Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scruffy hippie gets a trim

Aha!  Finally found the camera so I can upload more pictures.

Daniel just got his first barber shop haircut.  I was getting pretty adept with a pair of scissors, but I could never get it as short as I wanted.  So Mr. Pickles took him to the haircut store (as Joseph calls it) for a trim.

Before:
he had needed a haircut for WEEKS
Aaaand... after:
he wasn't happy about having his picture taken -- I had to chase him to get this blurry shot

We're all slightly in shock -- he looks soooo different!  But I love fuzzing his head all day long. :)


3 comments:

  1. Woah! I don't recognize him. He looks all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft. If Damien wants his hair longer than a 7/8" buzz, he can walk to the barber and pay for it himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dramatic difference! We love you, Daniel! Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete