Thursday, November 15, 2012

{phfr}

Haven't done one of these in a while, although I have ideas for them all the time!

{pretty}
Miriam is a GREAT baby holder

{happy}
airing out the baby blankets before the baby was born -- getting ready for the baby makes me happy every time.  I like feathering my nest. :)

{funny}
bedtime?  teddy bear: check.  hockey stick: check.

when Dad's in charge of school...
Jojo's opinion of beer. (not sure grog rations will appeal to this one...)

{real}
hm. maybe spray painting on a windy day wasn't such a good idea.  either that or I need a larger tarp.  hope this comes off with powerwashing!

I guess Mr. Pickles' gluten-free baking mix isn't totally equivalent to flour in a snickerdoodle recipe.  housewifery FAIL.

round button chicken

2 comments:

  1. What a great big sister!
    And I laughed out loud at the hockey sticks. Little boys are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, did Joseph finish his homework? Love this post! Miss you guys! Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete