Thursday, June 23, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

{pretty}

Daddy's girl

{happy}
finally broke down & got those take & toss cups w/straws, in an attempt to get Katie to drink more milk (what kid doesn't love drinking through a straw?)  -- and realized that such happy Easter colors make me smile!

{funny}
fishie lips!

she may be a girlie girl, but she knows how to handle herself


poor Madeline... I wonder what she did to set the mafia after her?
{real}
the counter to the right of the happy Easter color cups -- please tell me that everyone has a counter that attracts Stuff like this!
See more {phfr}!

round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. I have several counters/tables that do the very same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! It is a statistical fact that clean counters attract "stuff". Everytime,, I resist the urge to just swipe it all into the trash just to avoid decluttering every ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me never to mess with that girl!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete