Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{phfr}, Birthday Edition!

{pretty handsome}
how can this deliciousness be one already??

look how big I am!
{happy}
kids who are lucky enough to be born in the summer get pool parties!

this cupcake was WAY cuter before the icing melted in the car

getting helped by big sis (altho' I think the wind blew out the candle first)
{funny}
the first birthday cake must always be chocolate just for the purpose of this photo.  it's in the parents' handbook.  i looked.
{real}
how pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!
 also very real, remembering the dramatic and humorous circumstances of Daniel's birth:
today, exactly a year ago, very early in the morning...


What a gift you are to us, Golden Boy!





round button chicken


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birhtday, Daniel! I got chills remembering his birth...you did such a great job, Jenny! Looks like it was a happy birthday! And we loooove his hair cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birth story of a year ago is awesome!

    I love how you maintained the housewifely standards at all times!!! L.O.L.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Auntie Leila -- I'm impressed you slogged through that whole thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay...happy birthday baby Daniel! Lots of love from your god parents!

    Is he officially walking yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-day Daniel!

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete