I wish I had taken a picture of everyone -- I still can't believe we fit over 30 people in our house! Also, I apologize to all the attendees for not having the presence of mind to turn the a/c much lower than it was -- blame the mommy scatterbrain. :)
Friday, July 16, 2010
Pagan No More!
As most of our readers know (since they were there), :) Daniel was baptized this past Sunday.
He wore the baptism outfit I had made for Joseph. (although I couldn't fasten it in the back!)
Our wonderful pastor performed the baptism, and my brother Dave and his lovely wife Katie are the godparents.
Daniel slept for a good bit of it, then woke up ravenously hungry. Here he's mad that he isn't eating immediately.
We had oodles of family and friends attend -- it was lovely! Although at various times I questioned the wisdom of planning a mini-family reunion at 3 weeks postpartum, I had many willing hands to help out which made it possible.
I wish I had taken a picture of everyone -- I still can't believe we fit over 30 people in our house! Also, I apologize to all the attendees for not having the presence of mind to turn the a/c much lower than it was -- blame the mommy scatterbrain. :)
This is what Dan thought of the whole business.
Hooray for sanctifying grace!
I wish I had taken a picture of everyone -- I still can't believe we fit over 30 people in our house! Also, I apologize to all the attendees for not having the presence of mind to turn the a/c much lower than it was -- blame the mommy scatterbrain. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the family, little one! Saving Grace, indeed.
ReplyDelete...with the pascal candle standing in for Mr. Pickles.
ReplyDelete