Friday, September 28, 2007

We are experiencing technical difniculties... please stand by...

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures, folks -- we're having issues transferring them from Mr. Pickles' computer onto ours. (stoopid security-obsessed tech demons at the Bureau) Meanwhile, here's another Miriam quote to hold you for a bit.

[Scene: Miriam has set up two couch pillows at the foot of a flight of stairs, and is jumping from an undisclosed height onto them, in an attempt, she claims, to fly. Mrs. P is working on the computer and sees out of the corner of her eye Miriam rocketing through the air]
Mrs. P: Miriam, please be careful -- I don't want you to get hurt.
Miriam: Why?
Mrs. P, always the optimist: Because if you fall too hard you'll hurt your back and then I'll have to take you to the hospital and you'll have to stay there for a long, long time until your back heals. [Wow! I never knew these little showers could be so dangerous!]
Miriam, quietly, after thinking a moment: Will I get in trouble and get a spank?
Mrs. P: Bwa ha ha ha haaa!! No, if you break your back I promise I won't spank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment