YEY!!! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! Oh, how very, very beautiful. I am so extremely delighted for Amalia.
I have to add that you look simply beautiful yourself, Mrs. Pickles! Pregnancy makes YOU look radiant. Wow...it suites you very nicely! :)
Aw, shucks, thanks! But I have to hand it to my good friend Mary Kay. ;)
Congrats to Amalia! Coincidentally, I recently attended a wedding which featured a song composed by Amalia!
I'll second that- Mrs. Pickles is absolutely radiant! Mary Kay can only do so much. You're absolutely glowing and that color looks great on you.
YEY!!! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! Oh, how very, very beautiful. I am so extremely delighted for Amalia.
ReplyDeleteI have to add that you look simply beautiful yourself, Mrs. Pickles! Pregnancy makes YOU look radiant. Wow...it suites you very nicely! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, shucks, thanks! But I have to hand it to my good friend Mary Kay. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Amalia! Coincidentally, I recently attended a wedding which featured a song composed by Amalia!
ReplyDeleteI'll second that- Mrs. Pickles is absolutely radiant! Mary Kay can only do so much. You're absolutely glowing and that color looks great on you.
ReplyDelete