Saturday, April 28, 2007

Random Photo Dump

All the pictures from the last couple months I haven't gotten around to posting yet (because, you know, life intervened and stuff).

First of all, I think this is the main reason for any illness we may have suffered in the last several weeks:

early March:

(I was charmed by the cute little bird tracks in the snow -- they're hard to see until you zoom in.)

four days later:

----------

Any day we have nice weather I make sure to let the girls play outside.

"painting" the railing

playing "walking the dog"

----------

dutifully writing thank-you notes

One of the party favors I got for Miriam's party was a sticky note pad for each girl with her initial, along with a girly, froofy pen (seen above). Soon after her party Miriam set to and had fun with her pad. Each of the M's has her name written on it. Of course, when Paul came over, a couple swipes of his arm did away with about 2/3 of them, and I did away with the rest soon after, when I had reached the end of my tolerance for picking them up one by one as I found them on the floor every time I passed that wall.

----------

Miriam's winter garden

----------

Okay, now I feel all virtuously caught up. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. Pickles,
    I was on the Pleasant View Schoolhouse blog and saw that you were inquiring about childsize mops and brooms...I can get you some from my Aunt's mop shop if you like. They are very reasonably priced-cheap! Let me know if you are interested.
    Thank you, Elise
    athomeelise@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found "child-sized" wood handled brooms at the local hardward store, next to the regular-sized brooms.

    I think there are also short plastic brooms with matching dust pans for quick pick-up jobs.

    Could you take an ordinary sponge mop and just cut the handle short?

    ReplyDelete