I think they're really ready for a sibling.

reading "Baby Blues" together

practicing to be a big sis?
Miriam: "Mommy, how many kids are you going to have?"
Me: "I don't know. How many SHOULD we have?"
Miriam: "Mm, I think a hundred!"
Yikes!
For a while I was really worried about trying to take care of THREE little ones, but Miriam has been so helpful lately. She LOVES getting Katie dressed. And miracle of miracles, Katie LETS her! (for the most part) Now if only we could get Katie to keep her clothes ON...

nakie!
----------
"Mommy, could you put my hair in a hot cross bun today?"

"hot cross bun"
Shortly after this I trimmed her hair to keep it cool for these gosh-awful VA summer days, so no more hot cross buns for a while!
----------
Miriam: "How do you take your head off?"
Me: "You can't."
Miriam: "Why, is it glued on?"
----------
Katie's new favortie word is "HI!!!!" Often Mr. Pickles will be blasted with that as he tries to tiptoe quietly downstairs in the early morning. Katie seems to be trying her hand as an early riser, so on the days Daddy is home she gets to help him make breakfast.

helping Daddy cook

flour face

who's a ham?
----------
Katie loves plums.

oh the carnage!
----------
Fashion maven and her agent.

no comment! no pictures!
Another shot of the fashion maven.

dancing gypsy princess
----------

being cute is such hard work

being cute (and reading) is such hard work II

being cute is such hard work III
----------
This potato head horror scene courtesy of Katie:

oh the carnage! II
Praise God for your two beautiful, precious little girls!
ReplyDeleteThat love for our children that breaks our hearts also heals our hearts.