Thursday, November 03, 2005

Munchkin Mischief

A sampling of evidence from the resident mischief makers in the house:

Katie loves light switches. The quickest way I've found to circumvent a temper tantrum is to hold her next to a light switch. The poor oven light is going to burn out in no time.


oven light

Her next step is usually to pull down the towel and throw it on the floor.

Katie loves my unmentionables drawers.


caught in the act!

Already fighting over the phone!


fighting already


Sigh... corrupting the innocent. Mrs. Pickles' family will appreciate this caption:


Have some madeira, m'dear!


I like beer!

Katie also loves Os. I'm so glad the box was already empty!


who, me?

Katie with the BIGGEST mischeif maker of them all...


Da

(in Mrs. Pickles' humble opinion...) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures! Have you noticed how all the children in our family are exceptionally cute?

    Has Katie learned how to pull those unmentionables on her head and walk around the house wearing them like a hat, as her mother did when she was the same age?

    ReplyDelete