Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hubby of the Year Award

For dessert tonight Mr. Pickles made the most awesome chocolate pudding cake -- in the CROCKPOT. It was heaven itself. There aren't words fitting enough to describe the lusciousness and richness and just plain good chocolateyness of this confection. My apologies to all other women out there -- I know each of you THINKS she married the most wonderful man in the world, but I'm sorry to have to tell you, ladies -- mine is REALLY the best. Not only does he cook on weekends, but he makes dessert for the gods to boot. He also took our two little banshe- I mean barbari- I mean beautiful daughters on errands with him today so I could have two minutes' peace together. (They've been doing the stagger-naptime thing this past week.) Sigh... I sure know how to pick 'em. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment