
the Queen
Katie is shirtless because at the time she was fighting a fever, which made her cranky and clingy for a couple days. It finally broke after 3 days, and then she broke out into an itty-bitty rash everywhere. (At first I just thought we hadn't bathed her thoroughly enough!) :b I'm guessing it was roseola or one of the myriads of childhood rashes. She never seemed really sick so I didn't even bother calling her pediatrician. I'm such an overprotective parent.
Someone loaned us a Mr. Potato Head set (which Miriam instantly christened MRS. Potato Head). I remember doing this when I was a kid too:

Mrs. Potato Head
I also remember trying to fit my big kid feet into my baby brother's socks when I was about 6. So if you had noticed that Joe's booties were all stretched out, Mom, now you know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment