Monday, August 22, 2005

Picturefest!

Okay, we've got a lot of pictures stored up, just waiting for us to find some time to post them! Keep checking back over the next week or so and we might actually put them all up.


shades


our Kewpie doll


swingin' babe

Katie thinks swings are hilarious. She giggles especially when it swings forward towards me. In this shot, it was a hot day so I had to put the sling under her to keep her little legs from getting burned.


sweetness & lace

Miriam insisted that they wear matching outfits to church this day.

cuties


Can you find the REAL baby doll?

The management assumes no responsibility for the fashion sense of its offspring.

fashion maven


A lesson in video gaming.
Miriam explains the game "Spyro" this way: "Some dragons are nice, and some dragons are not nice. The green dragon is not nice, but the purple dragon is nice. He flies awound and awound and spits fire evewywhere!!"

I love this picture of us from the 4th:

Patriotic Pickles

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. Can you send me the original files for them? I'd love to print copies of them for our brag book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures too! You should post all of them. The one of the family from the fourth is great!

    ReplyDelete