Sunday, August 28, 2005

More Pictures

Here are some more windows into our life:

This dress came courtesy of Grandma B.

our little Suomalainen


helping Mommy cook

This is making me think twice about trying to plant a vegetable garden next year:

Juliet's long-lost cousin


family portrait
I was SO proud and impressed when Miriam drew this picture! I only wish she'd done it on paper so I could have kept it. I'm glad I had the camera handy at least. Her pictures are getting more fun, now that she's trying to draw things from life (instead of just scribbles and M's and twisty circles). She can draw a pretty ugly spider (big circle with zillions of legs). Thanks to Aunt Tine for the doodle pad -- Miriam still LOVES it. We bring it everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! She's becoming an artist! Next step... teach her ballet. ;)

    Aunt Tine :)

    ReplyDelete