Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Andy gets shorn

So back in December, I bought a pair of electric clippers for about the price of one and a half kid haircuts.  It took me about a month to work up the courage to use it finally.  Andy was getting so shaggy that parts of his head were disappearing.

Before:


During:
What's happening to me??!?
(For the record, I did start with a towel around his shoulders.  It lasted about 2.5 minutes.)

After:

that is a lot of little boy hair.

A friend commented that he seems so more expressive.  I replied that it's because now you can see his eyebrows.

hey!  get outta my frame!

now they look even MORE like brothers
I trimmed Joseph and Daniel a few weeks later.  They both requested hair styles just like Andy's.  Aw.  These clippers are going to save us a small fortune!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Jenny! That takes nerves of steel. The resulting cuteness is worth it, though! Hope you have a good week of birthdays! Love, Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete