Monday, August 12, 2013

Continuing the {Random} Theme...

Seriously, do you expect anything more organized in summer?  Good.  Enjoy these little bites from the Pickle Jar.

...Mainly of Andrew.  Of course.  Because he's so yummy.

tee hee, look what I can do!

hey look -- toes!

awesome!  a built-in drum!  perfect accompaniment to my shrieks!

Arrrr!  Cupboard doors be no match for the likes of Pirate Bearbuttbaby!

seriously, I don't even put the plates away any more, because they are ALWAYS all over the floor.
 Okay, now some Not Baby pictures:
click to zoom.  one never knows what one will find around the corner when Katie's been let loose with paper and markers and tape.

Always Prepared.

The girls BEGGED to get this book from the library.  Ahhh, I love homeschooling dorkiness!

This just goes to show that no matter how much you declutter, people will STILL find ways to make a mess.
 And finally:
IT HAS BEGUN.
See you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the loose dragon can help pack:-)

    I love Daniel armed even while sleeping,

    All the kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Katie's perched upon the back of the chair, reading over big sis' shoulder.

    ReplyDelete