I wanted to share this excellent video in time for Valentine's Day, to help all you guys out there know how to please the women in your lives.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Valentine's Day tips for the men!
So I found this new blog that I've become addicted to, House Unseen, Life Unscripted. The author is a gem. I feel like we are kindred spirits. Anyway, one of the members of their family is That Donkey Guy. He has many videos which you may peruse at YouTube. (warning: don't be drinking anything while you're watching)
I wanted to share this excellent video in time for Valentine's Day, to help all you guys out there know how to please the women in your lives.
You're welcome.
I wanted to share this excellent video in time for Valentine's Day, to help all you guys out there know how to please the women in your lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, so funny! Thanks for the laughs. I started reading the blog and it's pretty funny too. Love to all the Erkenses!
ReplyDelete