This week I dressed Andy in the hand-crocheted sacque set set that Aunt Terri and Nana made when Miriam was born (she had pink ribbons). And oh... the cuteness.
 |
| now, I may be prejudiced, but I think he is just beautiful |
 |
| and such a happy camper! |
 |
| Mr. Bright-eyes |
 |
| seriously, this kid is SO happy |
 |
| the photographer's assistant, who "helped" by repeatedly climbing into the shot to "kisht Andy" |
 |
| okay! photo shoot's over! |
And for a fun comparison, here are the other boys at the same age:
.JPG) |
| Jojo |
 |
| Danny, who at 3 months was too big for the heirloom set! |
(The shots of the girls are on the dinosaur computer, otherwise I'd post them too.)
Andy has been giggling up a storm lately. He thinks Mr. Pickles is hilARious. We've got lots of video, but for some reason the format isn't compatible with my laptop. As soon as the resident technology guru fixes that for me I'll upload some movies so your brains can overload from the cuteness!
All of your babies are adorable:-)
ReplyDeleteWell isn't he just adorable? Of course, my godson Daniel is the cutest, and I'm not biased at all.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the best tool I've found for "quick-n-easy" (mostly) video conversions is Avidemux. If it's just a playback issue, try the K-Lite Codec Pack Standard or better (comes with Media Player Classic).