Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One month old!

That first month went fast.  Andrew is now 9 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 1/2 ins. long.  My little baby's growing up!  *sniff*

soooooo big!
 His new talent is smiling at anything with eyeballs.

Hey!  You're a face!  I love you!
 He is still very floppy, but he's getting stronger.

he makes me think of a baby doll in this old fuzzy sleeper -- probably worn by Uncle Joe :)  (and thanks to Aunt Teresa for the wonderful blankie -- sometimes Mommy uses it for naps!)
 So, as I'm sure you've noticed, Andy has hair.  Like, a lot.  This creates a unique problem for my newborns, when the tonic neck reflex meets the palmar grasp reflex:

Ow ow ow!  Someone's pulling my hair!!
 At one month, Andy's cheeks are starting to round out and we're seeing beginnings of a second chin.  So we've been preparing him for his first meeting with his Aunt Katie:

chub chub chub
There's just something so undeniably right about having a new baby in the house.

all is well when you have a baby to snoogle

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I love him. I can't get enough of these newborns:-) Each and every one is a miracle and proof that God loves us:-)

    ReplyDelete