Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Andy's baptism

Andrew was de-paganized on the first Sunday of Advent. The first day of the new church year!

claiming him for Christ

"Andrew Karol, I baptize you in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Andrew, the Christian community welcomes you with joy!

Andrew's awesome godparents, Moose and Jean

Yay! I'm a Christian! and my head smells heavenly!



written in the Book of Life


Get me out of this!  I'm tired of being pretty! (and thanks to Grandma-in-law Sweeney for the awesome blanket!)
Tons more at Flickr, for those willing to slog through them.  (I uploaded and edited and commented on them there, then was feeling too lazy to do it all over again here.) :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! He is a cutie! Everyone looks great! Love to you. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby. Beautiful family. We rejoice with you all.

    ReplyDelete