Friday, April 23, 2010

A Peek into the Pickle Jar

Mr. Pickles is working on homework, and I am DONE with sewing for tonight, but I feel I ought to be productive since he's sitting right next to me with HIS computer open. So here are a few snapshots from our life.

An alternate title could be: What Happens When You Let The Resident Five-Year-Old Have The Camera.

For example, you get shots of lunch (with Daddy's creative touch).


And Someone's favorite toys.



And, of course, lots of pictures of Someone's siblings, especially one's little brother, since he is the easiest and most interesting thing to photograph.



...even when he doesn't want to be.

I have lots more pictures from the 5yo's POV, but they're mostly of things like the kitchen counters, a water bottle, and a very blurry... something. I'll spare you those.

Here's something sweet I caught the other night as I was going to bed.

(Yes, I moved Miriam back to her spot after I took the shot.)


Those who easily get the willies might want to skip this one of "gardener's gold":

jibblyjibblyjibbly
(I should leave pots in this stairwell every fall, to attract worms for spring gardening!)

Finally, slowly but surely:

Waiting for the zipper next, a big project which requires more brain cells than are currently functioning this evening. (hanging next to the Chicago Flower Girl Dress, used as a reference for answering things like "now how in the heck did I get that to work?!?") I might actually get this done EARLY! Quick! Time to procrastinate!

1 comment: