Lawls, bear holding a shark at 7:18.Awesome routine, but terrible camera work. As soon as they'd start doing something cool, the camera would turn to some pointless audience member.
Totally Awesome!I thought the same thing Joe!- Tine
I noticed from their web site King's Firecrackers that they will be performing on April 10, 2010 in Washington D.C. at the National Cherry Blossom Festival. That would be a treat to see!
Oh yes, I'm putting it on the calendar!!
Lawls, bear holding a shark at 7:18.
ReplyDeleteAwesome routine, but terrible camera work. As soon as they'd start doing something cool, the camera would turn to some pointless audience member.
Totally Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI thought the same thing Joe!
- Tine
I noticed from their web site King's Firecrackers that they will be performing on April 10, 2010 in Washington D.C. at the National Cherry Blossom Festival. That would be a treat to see!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I'm putting it on the calendar!!
ReplyDelete