The Backyard Ballistics is obviously for little Joseph. His grandpa can show him all about matchhead rockets...and ramjet engines...and carbide cannons...Dad
No.
Today's recommendations include:The Innocence of Father BrownAdventures in Fairyopolisand Response Surface MethodologyWHAT have I been buying???
This is the best recommendation for a book I've ever read:"If you'd like to launch a potato in a blazing fireball of combusting hairspray, this is your best source." -- Time Out New YorkI've gotta have one!With his good Belland genes, Joey will probably figure out a lot about ballistics all by himself. ;-)
Here's a clue to your Amazon suggestions from the description of Response Surface Methodology:"Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics"You're married to a Statistician, and you know how they like fantasies, mysteries, and to blow things up!
The Backyard Ballistics is obviously for little Joseph. His grandpa can show him all about matchhead rockets...and ramjet engines...and carbide cannons...
ReplyDeleteDad
No.
ReplyDeleteToday's recommendations include:
ReplyDeleteThe Innocence of Father Brown
Adventures in Fairyopolis
and Response Surface Methodology
WHAT have I been buying???
This is the best recommendation for a book I've ever read:
ReplyDelete"If you'd like to launch a potato in a blazing fireball of combusting hairspray, this is your best source." -- Time Out New York
I've gotta have one!
With his good Belland genes, Joey will probably figure out a lot about ballistics all by himself. ;-)
Here's a clue to your Amazon suggestions from the description of Response Surface Methodology:
ReplyDelete"Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics"
You're married to a Statistician, and you know how they like fantasies, mysteries, and to blow things up!