Saturday, September 06, 2008

McCain is a Super Genius

I have hope once again for the outcome of the election. I think all the people, women in particular, who were disappointed when Hilary lost the nomination, and then again when Obama didn't appoint her his VP, are enthusiastic about Palin. She's one of us! She understands us! And the dems attacking her is only helping the Republican ticket -- I've read several comment from women who were extremely annoyed -- even offended -- by some of the idiotic things said about her. It seems like this upcoming election will be the female vote vs. the minority vote, much like the Democratic campaign was. Iiiiiinteresting. Verrrrrrry iiiiiiiiinteresting. This is gonna be a fun circus to watch!

(psst. note the sidebar!)

1 comment:

  1. McCain, it seemed to me, has spent the last 8 years alienating the conservative base. He may have won them all back with a single VP pick. Whoever is advising him is doing a good job.

    I never felt that I would be voting "for" McCain, so much as against The Obamessiah. Certain things, like McCain-Feingold, made him feel like the "hold-your-nose-and-vote" option. But Palin I can vote for.

    ReplyDelete