Wednesday, December 05, 2007

SO true

From the "Belly Laughs" section of my latest BabyCenter email:

Things you'll never want to see again when this is all over:
• Saltines
• Your maternity "lingerie"
• The inside of your own belly button
• Your OB's scale
• The word "Kegel"


a-MEN.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! That is so funny. I'm not sure the word "kegel" ever goes away though. You have to do just as many after baby as you did before baby (if not more). Unless you're like me and you consistently forget. It's our curse for being women. Thanks for the laugh.

    Miriam's recitation is real cute too. And the home looks beautiful- all clean and neat and warm and cozy. I guess I can never get over the fact that you painted the wall yourself. I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do those Kegels! You'll regret it later if you don't! ;-)

    ReplyDelete