Thursday, November 15, 2007

The rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Well, I find myself with an hour that's completely unscheduled, so my girls' behavior permitting, I can actually update all you poor neglected friends and family members!

Some recent events that have kept us busy living life instead of blogging about it:
-a weekend visit from Uncle Dave and our future Aunt Katie (3? 4? Squared?)
-Halloween
-our 7th anniversary, including, but not limited to, a WHOLE NIGHT AWAY!
-Katie's 3rd birthday
-the (in)famous 20-week ultrasound
-and of course the usual school, housework, and laundry (the last of which has been eating up more time than usual, since due to a seasonal drop in water pressure it now takes 3 hrs. to wash one full load)

Each of these events will receive its own post so keep checking back over the next few days. I figure I've got limited time before we start preparing for Christmas, so I'd better make the most of it, lest we find our selves blogging about the new baby's birth when it's 2 years old!

(And just so you know, the girls have chosen to entertain themselves by removing all the cushions from the couch and using them to create a slide. Much shrieking seems to be a necessary component to its enjoyment. At least I haven't had to resort to the electronic babysitter*... yet.)


*electronic babysitter: glowy screen that mesmerizes small children and encourages them to hold still for approx. 20 minutes, aka TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment