Happy Birthday!!! HOORAY HOORAY!! But I wish that, just once, you'd be as old as I am.
Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I'm glad your honey knows how to treat you -- he is the most thoughtful husband ever (after Dad/Grandpa B, of course).Please, may I have permission to see the "date night" photo?"You don't have permission to access "http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0382932/RATview.jpg" on this server."
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day and your flowers are absolutely gorgeous.
Happy Birthday!!! HOORAY HOORAY!! But I wish that, just once, you'd be as old as I am.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Sweetie! I'm glad your honey knows how to treat you -- he is the most thoughtful husband ever (after Dad/Grandpa B, of course).
ReplyDeletePlease, may I have permission to see the "date night" photo?
"You don't have permission to access "http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0382932/RATview.jpg" on this server."
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day and your flowers are absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDelete