Sunday, June 24, 2007

Picturefest!

Well, the girls were napping, Mr. Pickles was at a hockey game, and I didn't feel like reading anything or watching any movies, so I really didn't have any kind of excuse NOT to do all the blog updating I've been wanting to do for the past couple months. So enjoy all the pictures I've just put up. :)

Katie Two-face

taken by Miriam

another taken by Miriam

We're working on the whole "look IN the viewfinder" thing. She'll get it eventually. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating. I'm wasting time too because dh is busy with his mom's stuff. It was such a nice surprise to see all your pictures and stories. Love the pretty summer toes- great color on both of you. It sounds like you've been having a great summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Dad & Katie, Miriam!

    Looking in the viewfinder is HARD.

    ReplyDelete